Spring training events galore!
We’re not the only ones to provide fun trainings and events. Read on to learn about upcoming environmental opportunities through other organizations on the North Olympic Peninsula.
Crab Team Training Workshop: Learn about the invasive European green crab, and join a team of volunteers to monitor local estuaries for this pesky species!
- Friday, March 18, 9am – 3pm. Port Townsend at the Northwest Maritime Center
- More info here, RSVP is required for this free course
- Contact the Crab Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
WSU Beach Naturalist Course: Learn about coastal geography, intertidal life, plankton, and more!
- March 31st-May 5th, 2016 (6-week course)
- Thursdays 9am-4pm
- Deadline for applications is Wed. March 23, 2016. Find more info, and their application online here.
- Contact: Cheryl Lowe, WSU Water Programs Coordinator, 360-379-5610 x 230, email@example.com
Citizen Science Program for Early Detection Rapid Response for Invasive Plants: Learn to identify and remove invasive plant species!
- April 7th, 2016 1pm-3:30pm
- Port Angeles Public Library, North Olympic Library System, 2210 South Peabody Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362; Enter from the parking lot on the south side of the building and go to the Carver Room. There is ample free parking south of the building.
- Space is limited so please RSVP to Julie Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 615-812-5295) to reserve your place!
- More info here!