Some links are currently not working. Thank you for your patience as we remedy this. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need access to a report that is not working.
NOSC Annual Reports
- Download the 2013 Annual Report
- Download the 2014 Annual Report
- Download the 2015-2016 Annual Report
- Download the 2016-2017 Annual Report
Morse Creek Riverine Restoration
North Olympic Salmon Coalition has completed monitoring and restoration at the Morse Creek site in Port Angeles. Take a look at the following report for more information:
North Olympic Salmon Coalition has completed much monitoring and restoration at our Chimacum Beach site in Irondale. Take a look at the following reports for more information:
- Download the Chimacum Beach Baseline Report
- Download the Chimacum Beach Monitoring Report
- Download the 2004 Chimacum Beach Eelgrass Report 2004
- Download the 2006 Chimacum Beach Eelgrass Report 2006
Forage Fish Report
North Olympic Salmon Coalition Forage Fish Spawning Site Investigation for East Jefferson, Northwestern Kitsap, and North Mason Counties is now available.
- Download the 2005 Forage Fish Report 2005 Part 1
- Download the 2005 Forage Fish Report Figures 2005
- Download the 2005 Forage Fish Report Appendices
Macroinvertebrate Study Summary
North Olympic Salmon Coalition has been completing exciting work in the field of macroinvertebrate monitoring.
- Download our 2002–2005 Macrovinvertebrate Survey Results.
- Download the 2004 Salt Creek Report – Part 1
- Download the 2004 Salt Creek Report – Part 2
- Download the 2004 Salt Creek Report – Part 3
- Download the 2004 Salt Creek Report – Figure 31
- Download the 2006 Salt Creek Engineering Report
The following report explains how Salmon Creek Estuary habitat was enhanced over three years (2008-2011). Monitoring and surveys are still underway.
Social Marketing Reports
North Olympic Salmon Coalition has successfully implemented social marketing initiatives in order to improve our ability to work with landowners and the larger community. Our first full report was completed in 2014 in partnership with WSU Extension and the Puget Sound Partnership